Wodencroft Cottage - Grade 2 Listed Self Catering Holiday Cottage Located in the Heart of Durham's Beautiful Upper Teesdale
Refurbished in January 2015, a comfortable cozy grade 2 listed holiday cottage ideally suited for a couple or small family. The cottage boasts many original features including beamed ceilings; exposed stone work in the kitchen/diner, wood burning stove. The cottage has a lovely view over fields to the front and from a rear window you can see down to the River Tees. Small outside dining area; with views over open countryside. (Tourist Board 3 star award)
Other facilities included:
- Sleeps 4 comfortably.
- Well equipped kitchen/diner.
- Sitting room with exposed beams and wood burning stove.
- Flatscreen TV/Freeview and DVD player.
- One king and one twin bedroom (The king is a zip & link system).
- Upstairs bathroom with shower over bath, WC and sink.
- All linen and towels provided.
- Parking for two cars and motorcycles can be parked under cover.
- Lockable store shed for bicycles.
- Outside utility shed with washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities.
- Heated outdoor shed for boots and drying of coats.
- Welcome basket on arrival.
- Dogs welcome to stay in the kennels provided.
- High chair and travel cot available.
- No Smoking allowed in the cottage.
- Large outdoor BBQ.
Please CLICK HERE to download the Wodencroft Cottage Access Statement.