1. The main condition of acceptances of any booking is that good care is taken of the property and the contents are left in a reasonably clean and tidy condition. You should be aware that all damages and breakages are the responsibility of the guests and the repair or replacement cost shall be payable on demand.
2. A security Deposit of £100.00 (In addition to the booking deposit) is payable by cheque when final payment is due. This deposit is intended and may be used to (a) offset the cost of redeeming any damages, breakages or losses sustained to the owner of the property or (b) any unbudgeted costs incurred for restoring the property to a suitable clean and tidy condition. The deposit cheque will not be banked but shredded and disposed of following your stay unless funds are required, in which case you will be advised – the balance will then be forwarded to you. Should you choose to pay the deposit directly into our bank account this will be returned to you by cheque within 2 weeks of your stay.
3. Holidays are from 2pm on the day of arrival until 10 am on the day of departure. The manager will deliver the keys to you on arrival and collect on your day of departure, unless otherwise arranged.
4. A non-refundable deposit of £1 00 per week is payable upon booking. The balance is payable 6 weeks before the first day of your holiday. Where a booking is made less than 6 weeks before arrival the full rental is payable at time of booking.
5. Following receipt of the booking form and deposit monies, you will be forwarded a confirmation of booking, this constitutes a contract between you and the owner; you are then responsible for the balance of the rental.
6. The property is offered only on the understanding that no more than 6 people, (dairy cottage) or 4 people in Wodencroft cottage shall use it, except by prior arrangement. Any name changes to the submitted occupant list should be advised, at the latest by arrival date.
7. If for any reason beyond our control the property is not suitable to let (e.g. by fire damage or flood) on the date booked any rent and charges paid will be refunded in full, but there will be no claim against the owners.
8. No liability is accepted for loss, damage, sickness or injury whatsoever however caused which may be sustained during a holiday at Wodencroft to the tenant or any member of the party or any invited guest, to any car or its contents, or any possessions of the tenant or member of the party as defines above.
9. Dogs are permitted with prior consent of the owner on the understanding that they will stay in the kennels provided, they are not allowed in any of the cottages and must be on a lead at all times. A charge of £20.00 per dog per week will be made.
10. Electricity and oil is included in the rent. A supply of wood for open fires is provided.
11 . The owner cannot be held liable for the failure of public services e.g. electricity, water, etc but will endeavour to ensure resumption of services as quickly as possible.
12. Linen and towels are provided. An initial supply of dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, laundry detergent, tea, coffee, milk and sugar is also provided, along with a small welcome basket with a few treats.
13. Prices are correct at time of printing and may alter, please confirm when booking.
14. PLEASE NOTE All cottages are let on the basis of a non-smoking occupancy.
15. Lost Property – Should any property be found after your departure we commit to notifying you of such immediately. Items will be returned to guests at a flat fee of £2.50 plus p+p. We do not accept responsibility of any returned items lost by the postal service and we do not return any food or drink items. We will retain any unclaimed items for 28 days.
16. If there are any breach of these conditions, the owner/manager reserve the right to re-enter the property and terminate the tenancy without prejudice to the other rights and remedies of the owner. The person signing the booking form must be a member of the party intending to occupy, be over eighteen years old, and certifies that he or she is authorised to agree the booking conditions on behalf of all persons included on the booking form.
17. Fishing Guests are permitted to fish on the private stretch of the river Tees at are their own risk.
18. Force Majeure The Owner and the agent do not accept liability or pay compensation for any loss, damage or expense where are obligations are prevented or affected by reason of force majeure. Force Majeure means any event which we or the owner providing the service could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid such as war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, epidemic, pandemic, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, closure of airports or ports, technical problems with transport, govermental action and all other similar events.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FROM DISCOVERY DESIGN LIMITED – THE WEBSITE DESIGN AND WEB DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
This website has been designed and constructed by Discovery Design Limited to be solely hosted on the Discovery Design Limited servers for use by the Wodencroft Holiday Cottages who is the sole publisher and owner of the information and materials published on this website.
Discovery Design Limited and their agents therefore can not and do not guarantee the accuracy of the published information and materials and can not be held responsible in any way whatsoever for any errors or omissions in the published information which may also change from time to time thereafter.
Discovery Design Limited and their agents offer no warranty or indemnity that the information and materials featured are accurate and accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any claim, loss, damage, injury or inconvenience whatsoever whether direct, indirect or consequential and howsoever sustained or caused as a result of using this website.
Furthermore whilst Discovery Design Limited and their agents will endeavour to ensure that the website is available online with the minimum of disruption, it must be understood and accepted by all those using this website that there will be occasional and variable periods of time when the website will not be available including for such as unforeseen technical problems or periods of maintenance.
Discovery Design Limited accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any claim, loss, damage, injury or inconvenience whatsoever whether direct, indirect or consequential and howsoever sustained or caused as a result of the website being temporarily unavailable at any time.
All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the Wodencroft Holiday Cottages as sole publisher and owner of information and materials published on the website and Discovery Design Limited and their agents as sole design, programming and operating technology copyright owner.
Any use of this website shall be deemed as to be using it in England. This website has been produced in England and is hosted in England and is subject solely to English Law.