Dairy Cottage - A Charming Grade 2 Listed, Recently Renovated Holiday Cottage in the Heart of Beautiful Upper Teesdale is an Ideal Self-catering Holiday Venue
The Dairy Cottage is a charming Grade 2 listed, holiday cottage. Recently renovated in 2008 to a very high standard, keeping many of its original features, including open stone fireplace, beamed ceilings, and exposed stonework. The cottage is on two levels, but does have a ground floor twin bedroom with en-suite, suitable for guests of limited mobility with wheelchair access. On the landing between the two bedrooms there is an exit door leading to a small stone landing with steps leading down to the ground level. A great place to relax and unwind with a glass of wine and watch the sun go down.
Other facilities include:
- Sleeps 6 comfortably.
- Fully fitted kitchen.
- Spacious lounge with colour TV, Freeview, DVD, VCR and open log fire.
- Outside utility room with washer, tumble dryer & ironing facilities.
- Ground floor twin bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Upstairs two large bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms complete with power showers (twin beds can be zip linked to form a super king).
- Upstairs bedrooms are open beamed.
- All linen and towel’s provided.
- Small patio area with dining table and chairs.
- Parking area for three cars, and motorcycles can be parked under cover.
- Lockable store shed for bicycles.
- Front porch/shed area for boots and drying of coats.
- Welcome basket on arrival.
- Dogs welcome to stay in the kennels provided.
- Far reaching views over open countryside from upstairs bedrooms.
- High chair and travel cot available.
- No smoking is allowed in the cottage.
- Large outdoor BBQ.
Please CLICK HERE to download the Dairy Cottage Access Statement.